|Maintain Sterile Barrier|
chambers are tailored to specific tissues to maximize the geometry
requirements for that tissue and minimize the potential for
- Unique seals to accommodate mechanical motion without compromising the sterile barrier.
Simple connectors and minimized parts for easy transport and assembly.
Keep Cells Alive
- Bioreactor chambers and all components that come in contact with cells and media are FDA Class VI medical grade materials.
|Provide a Controlled Environment|
- Every system is designed to fit in a standard bench-top incubator.
chambers and flow loop components include .2um filters and gas
permeable materials to equilibrate the inside of the chamber with the
incubator gas concentrations and temperature.
- Mechanical stimulators are rated for use at 37C and 98% humidity.
|Accommodate Cell Seeding of 3D Constructs|
- Bioreactor chambers include multiple ports to gain access to the constructs through-out cell culture.
- Removable windows for 360 degree access to the constructs for installation and seeding.
- Automated cell seeding accessories can be integrated with most bioreactor chamber designs.
|Mimic the Physiologic Mechanical Environment|
- Lightweight, compact, corrosion resistant and compatible with most standard bench-top incubators our mechanical stimulators provide reliable and accurate stimulation. Loading conditions include:
- Our control platform features user defined stimulation profiles controlled by the software and readily monitored using graphical displays.